I like them Fast, Hot, Fruity, and Sweet!!
Plus, you can add or change anything you want to decorate it with. 🙂
Seriously, all you need is a microwave. NO stove needed!
- 1 packet original oatmeal
- 3/4 cup water (hot) or milk
- 1/2 cup frozen fruit of your choice (Mixed berries rock)
- 1 banana sliced
- 1/2 Container of your favorite yogurt
- Optional: Sweet cereal or granola of your choice (PB puffins crushed!)
- Add hot water into oats in a bowl (that can hold 2 cups of liquid)
- Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir
- Add fruit, bananas, and yogurt on top
- Sprinkle some cereal to garnish
If you like to PLAY with your food, feel free to dress up your oats with Pumpkin…
With all sorts of cereal and any type of fruit you want!
Runny and simple with lots of bananas drowning on the bottom! 🙂