As a Foodbuzz Tastemaker, I was fortunate enough to receive a Tervis Tumbler to review just in time for exam block season a week ago!
This guy has proved himself to be EXTREMELY handy for studying/working at a desk with not a lot of space. Not only could I alternate hot and cold drinks in the same container, I absolutely LOVED that there were no condensation rings left on my table and study notes!
Even better, you can pick up the cup with your bare hands despite having a piping hot beverage inside.
You’ve probably seen these around already and think you know all about them, but here’s a little more somethin’ somethin’ extra.
- Virtually indestructible – meaning, they won’t crack, melt, shatter or chip!!!
- Comes with a lifetime guarantee
- Have double-wall insulation so Hot drinks stay HOT and Cold drinks stay COLD!
- No more condensation rings!!!!
- 1 tea bag of vanilla chai tea, brewed in hot water
- 1/2 cup of Almond milk (or any other milk)
- Couple drops of Stevia to sweeten (or sugar)
- Sprinkling of pumpkin pie spice over the top