I have reviewed a great variety of food products in my pantry or sent to me by companies that I know and trust. Some of these foods I eat on occasion and others on a regular basis for its convenience and pure tastiness. This page was created because I wanted to provide detailed, trust-worthy reviews for other financially savvy foodies before we/you splurge on pricey products! Hope the reviews come in handy!
A few things to note:
- I consider myself a pretty critical reviewer, but always try to be fair and follow up criticisms with descriptions or comments
- All the opinions & scores I give reflect my personal opinion only, unless otherwise stated
- Reviews are usually extremely detailed, but are hopefully informative and helpful to you!
- All items enclosed in “*_____*” are complimentary samples from the manufacturer. This fact WILL NOT impact my review or the score I give.
- Scores range from 1 -10. Anything <5 points “I would not buy this if I were you” and 10 being “It’ll probably be in my pantry forever!!”
Bars & Cereals
- *Amazing Grass* Original, Chocolate
- Balance Balance Bare Trail Mix Cinnamon Oats & Honey, Cookie Dough, Caramel Nut Blast, Carbwell Caramel ‘n Chocolate
- Barabara’s Bakery Puffins Peanut Butter, Multi-grain, Cinnamon, Original, Honey Rice
- *Clif & Clif Mojo Bars* Clif Blueberry Crisp, Clif Pumpkin Spice, Clif White Chocolate Macadamia, Clif Mojo Mountain Mix, Clif Mojo Honey Roasted Peanut
- *Gnu* Banana Walnut, Peanut Butter
- Kashi GOLEAN crunchy! Chocolate Caramel, GOLEAN crunchy! Chocolate Peanut, GOLEAN Roll! Caramel Peanut, TLC Chewy Granola Trail Mix, TLC Chewy Cherry Dark Chocolate
- *KIND* (Mango Macadamia)
- *Larabar* Cocoa Mole, Coconut Cream Pie, Pistachio, Chocolate Coconut, Apple Pie, Cinnamon Roll
- Luna Caramel Brownie, Iced Oatmeal Raisin, Lemon Zest, Nutz Over Chocolate, S’mores, Sunrise Blueberry, Sunrise Strawberry Crumble, White Chocolate Macadamia
- Nature Valley Chewy Fruit & Nut Trail Mix, Crunchy Granola Oats N’ Honey, Organic Chewy Hemp Plus Raisins Granola Bar
- *PURE Bar* Chocolate Chip Trail Mix, Blueberry, Apple cinnamon, Chocolate Brownie
- SoyJoy Strawberry, Peanut Butter, Mango Coconut
- Special K Chocolate Drizzle Cereal Bar, Double Chocolate Protein Meal Bar, Honey Nut Cereal Bar
- *YOU Bar* A Great Date with Chocolate, Vanilla Protein Powder
- *Better Whey of Life* Plain, French Vanilla
- *Chobani Greek Yogurt* Plain, Vanilla, Blueberry, Strawberry, Peach
- *Oikos/Stonyfield Farms* Oikos Plain Greek Yogurt, Vanilla Greek Yogurt, Blueberry Greek Yogurt, Strawberry Greek Yogurt, Honey Greek Yogurt
- *Haagen-Dazs FIVE* Coffee, Mint
- *Kozy Shack Puddings* Limited Edition Pumpkin Pie Pudding, Dark Chocolate, Lemon Ginger, Chocolate Soy Pudding, Vanilla Soy Pudding
- *Tempt Hemp Milk Ice-Cream* Vanilla Bean
- *Turtle Mountain* Vanilla Coconut Milk, Vanilla Coconut Yogurt, Mocha Almond Fudge Coconut Ice-cream, Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream, Vanilla Coconut Ice-cream, Strawberry Fruit Bars, Mini Coconut Almond Bar, Mini Vanilla ice-cream Sandwich
Nuts ‘n Butters
- *Awesome Almonds* Cocoa Java, Cinnamon Vanilla, Orange Vanilla
- *Barney Butter* Smooth Almond Butter
- *FitNutz* Powdered Peanut Butter – Pro, Chunky, Regular
- *Flanigan Farms* California Almonds, Nuts ‘N Things, Fruit & Nut
- *Krema Peanut Butters* Hot and Spicy, Chunky, Smooth
- *Naturally Nutty* White Chocolate Cherry Almond Butter, Vanilla Almond Butter, Toffee Peanut Butter
- *PB2* Powdered Peanut Butter Original, Chocolate PB2
- *Sahale Snacks* Glazed Nuts
- *Crazy Camel Dessert Hummus* Maple Walnut, Caramel Apple, Peanut Butter, Toasted Almond
- *Cupoladua Oven* Chai Pistachio Cookies, Parmesan Pink Peppercorn Clouds
- *Food for Thought* Blueberry Lavender Preserves, Apricot Chardonnay Preserves, Strawberry Basil Preserves NEW
- *Galaxy Granola* Raspberry, Not Sweet Vanilla, Vanilla Almond
- *Holey Donuts* Jumbo Reduced-Fat Cinnamon Rolls, Low-fat Vanilla Lemon Donut Holes
- *Me & Goji*
- *Mix My Granola*
- *My Way Cereal*
- *Nature’s Path* Flax Plus Maple Pecan Crunch Cereal, Vanilla Almond Flax Plus Granola, Leapin’ Lemurs Cereal
- *Nibmor Raw Vegan Chocolates* Original, Crispy, Almond Chocolate
- *Sweet Riot Chocolates*
- *Vitalicious* Golden Corn VitaTop, MultiGrain VitaTop, Velvety Chocolate VitaTop, VitaBrownie, Bluebran VitaTop
- *Zoe’s Foods* Honey Almond Granola, Cranberry Currant Granola
- Applegate Farms Organic Smoked Turkey, Organic Smoked Chicken, Organic Roasted Chicken, Chicken & Apple Sausage
- *Big S Farms* Gourmet Salsa & Habanero Sauces
- *Don Sabrosa* Black Bean & Corn Salsa, Roasted Garlic Salsa, Peach, Blueberry, and Honey Salsa
- Hummus Trader Joe’s Chipotle Pepper, TJ’s Horseradish, TJ’s Sun-dried Tomato & Basil, Cedar Spinach & Artichoke
- *McCann’s Oatmeal Products* Steel-Cut Oatmeal, Instant Oat Bran, Maple Brown Sugar Instant Irish Oats
- *Pacific Natural Foods – Creamy Soups* Butternut Squash, Black Bean, Curry Lentil, Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato
- *Sabra Hummus* Roasted Red Pepper, Pine Nut
- *Toufayan Bakery Products* White & WW Pita, WW wraps, WW Snuggles
- *Cape Cod Chips* Sweet & Salty Popcorn
- *Dr. Kracker* Cherry Semolina, Sunflower Cheddar, Hummus Maximus
- *Foods Should Taste Good* Sweet Potato Chips, Olive Chips, Chocolate Chips
- *Kathy’s Raw Flaxseed Crackers* Apple Cinnamon, Salsa, Savory
- *Lesser Evil Snacks* Veggie Crinkle Sticks, Sea Salt Potato Crinkles, Kettle Corn, Black and White Kettle Corn
- *Medora Snacks* White Cheddar Pogos, Sea Salt Corners, Classic Pucci, Cheese Olive Oil & Lemon Pogos
- *Miguel’s* Honey Plantain Strips, Salted Plantain Strips, Organic Everything Tortilla Dippers, Organic Vegetable & Seed Tortilla Dippers, Organic 3 Pepper Dippers
- *Newman’s Own Organics* Ginger Hermits, Cinnamon Sugar Soy Crisps, Berry Blend, Hint O’ Mint Creme Cookies
- *PopChips* Barbecue, Salt & Pepper
- *QBel Foods* Dark Chocolate Wafer Rolls, Peanut Butter Wafer Rolls
- *Somersaults* Salty Pepper, Chez Cocoa, Sea Salt
- *Sonoma Light-hearted Crunchy Fruit* Cinnamon Apple Sticks, Raisin Crisps
- *TH Foods/Mr.Krispers* Sour Cream & Onion Rice Crisps, Barbecue Mr. Krispers, Multi-grain Crisps, Salt & Pepper Mr. Krispers, Nacho Mr, Krispers
- Kashi vs Triscuits
- Special K Multi-grain Crackers vs Wheat Thins
- PB2 vs FitNutz
- Clif vs Clif Mojo Bars
- *Manna Organic Bread*
- *Amy’s* (Lemon Poppyseed Cake)
- *Gorton’s Frozen Seafood* (Olive Oil Flame Grilled Salmon)
- Kettle Cuisine Soups & Chili’s
- Click here for all Microwaveable Meals on one page! Eating Right – Lemongrass Chicken, Butternut Squash Ravioli; Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers – Roasted Chicken Marsala, Cajun Style Chicken and Shrimp; Kashi – Southwest style chicken, Tuscan Veggie Bake; Lean Cuisine – Dinner Time Selects Chicken Tuscan, Spinach Mushroom and Chicken Panini.
- The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged – Tosca Reno NEW
- SodaStream Soda Makers – Penguin
- Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Stay or Go Slow Cooker
- SnackTAXI Eco-friendly Sandwich & Snack Bags
- Easy Lunch Boxes
I see you’re a fan of Geek yogurt, but that you don’t really like the Stonyfield Oikos Vanilla. I’d love to send you some free coupons so that maybe you can try out some of the other flavors of Oikos and let your readers know what you think. Did you know it’s the only organic Greek yogurt on the market? Just shoot me an email at KDrociak@stonyfield.com and let me know where to send them if you’re interested.
Just noticed that spelling mistake – of course I meant GREEK!
can I just say thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for this amazing blog. All of your reviews are awesome and all so right on! There is yet to be a product you’ve reviewed that I didn’t feel exactly the same about.
Keep up the good work:)
Wow. Girlfriend I stumbled upon your blog and have seen your comments around the blogosphere. This is seriously one of the most organized AND most thorough, comprehensive and did I mention organized and detailed product review sections I have ever seen. Amazing work. Truly amazing.
I also lived in Chicago for 5 yrs, my husband is (was) a native, and our family’s are back there. And Iove that you have a huge section on restaurants, too.
Wow just when I had made the decision to stop adding people to my googlereader, you’re going in!
Keep up the fantastic work!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really like what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever work and exposure!
Keep up the superb works guys I’ve added you guys to blogroll.
I believe what you composed made a ton of sense.
But, think about this, suppose you composed a catchier post title?
I mean, I don’t wish to tell you how to run your blog, however suppose you added a post title to possibly grab folk’s attention?
I mean Product Reviews | Lucky Taste Buds! is kinda plain.
You might look at Yahoo’s front page and note how they create article headlines to grab people interested. You might try adding a video or a related pic or two to grab readers excited about everything’ve written.
Just my opinion, it would bring your blog a little bit more interesting.
I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I am not sure
whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble.
You are wonderful! Thanks!
Many adult ADHD patients suffer from forgetfulness and since they administer the medications
themselves, they often forget that they have already ingested their dose for the day thereby ingesting another set
which can cause overdosing. Think of something unique as the adult gifts for the birthday presents for
girls. Enter the specific URL address of the site you would like to
permit or block, and click ”Add”.
Often they come to me physically and emotionally exhausted.
On the other hand some adults with ADHD have the opposite problem.
With the availability of streaming videos,
these demonstrations may be viewed time and again, making
it the perfect learning tool to foster an adult learner’s interest.
I always spent my half an hour to read this website’s articles or reviews all the time along with
a mug of coffee.